Thursday, February 14, 2008

published what on earth am I here for?




(The preceding report by Greg Griffin was published by The Denver Post on Saturday, June 9, 2007.) my action on Mr.Goodwin had a lot to do with Judge Russell June ,3,2005 DECISION.

fact. 1. all underline was changes in my ACTION after Russell Decision.


fact.2. Why I did this because there were mistake in the statement of Claim of Action served on June 2004 to Mr.Goodwin

fact.3 . now there was something wrong here. A Day before he was Served? I had no Court date on file F/c/328/00.

But the very day Goodwin was served with the Action ?


I would received a Phone call from Jamie Eddy Office, now we got a Court Date for March 2005?

I was told this long after Motion Day? #3 Day after?


It look like they were waiting for me to make a move on Goodwin Action.?

fact== if i did not Served Goodwin ? would there bin a date March 2005.!

I don't think so.

The Fact here is in Court? March 7,2005?

Judge David Russell said the Trial record is JUNK?

lesson to Court Audio of March 7/2005 on the side of this blog?

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=iw_TjirOuv4


No comments: