Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Deprived in Expropriation of my Empolyments




(b)

11 years of life gong what do I do.Rossie????


to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.I could not do this, why because my Lawyers was not working for me. if i went out west and had to fly back here every time the Lawyers gave me a undertaking i would of ben broke lone ago?

Life, liberty and security of person 7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
Search or seizure 8. Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.
Detention or imprisonment 9. Everyone has the right not to be arbitrarily detained or imprisoned.
Arrest or detention 10. Everyone has the right on arrest or detention
(a) to be informed promptly of the reasons therefor;
(b) to retain and instruct counsel without delay and to be informed of that right; and
(c) to have the validity of the detention determined by way of habeas corpus and to be released if the detention is not lawful.

No comments: