Sunday, February 10, 2008


No way to get a life back. Need to start class action (General)

The Government use Association to do the Crime. We the people can!

That are sick of trying to have a life.

We Could Join together to make some fairness in Property laws.

Once a person becomes a victim in an Expropriation matter. After 11 year of fighting.

There is no relief that could be fair.

The Court System for relief is only more delay and expenses add to your Life.

You will not get any fair relief in the Court system, by yourself, or change in law to get fairness.

If we the People have an Association? Members could not be bought by the Government or Big Companies.

If it get big enough? We the Association members could lobby the Government to cut Property tax on senior at retirement income bases, instead of property value.

This would be a way that senior could afford to keep their homes and pass then on to their children. We will need volunteers for the first three year to do this, until there is enough money in the Association bank account, that the interest will be able to pay employees.

We the Asscoiation Members could get involved in Property Expropriation files to stop the Crime in the Justice System and the Court. We the Association Members could lobby for investigating the wrong.

We the Members could recommend the Government of the day to fired the Bureaucrats employees.

Such like John S. Raymond, and send a person like this guy home with just what he paid to his pension. Instead of rewarding him.

For the Crime of Wasting the Taxpayer buck.

The member ship feed could be as low as $25.00 per-year.

The Government use Association to do Crime. It all about Numbers.

No comments: