Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Bureaucrats at D.O.T.



IS THE NEW BRUNSWICK GOVERNMENT AND BUREAUCRATS TREATING

THE EXPROPRIATE VICTIMS FAIRLY???

WOW!!!! THE D.O.T. BUREAUCRATS ORGANIZERS


Judge David Russell Decisions in August of 1998.

Look what Lawyers I got hook up with,yes it was

M.R.D.C. Lawyers Gang? I did Not know this until it

was to late.
lets look at the Facts:
M.R.D.C. was manage by lawyer Douglas Young?

The Law Firm for M.R.D.C. 27 million dollars Bump in Highway was Patterson,Palmer,Hunt,Murphy.

Guest what date I would Find Out that Doug,Young was also

tied up with the PPHM law firm.

about two week after I let my first lawyer go. (Allen Miles)

why because I hired him on June 3, 1997. before i left to work
in Yellowknife, NWT.

Before February 12,1997 I RICHARD
HARRIS, Had property that would produces 18 building lots.

I spend all summer of 1996 organizes this house building
venture , sold of the asses equipments that i would not need, fixing up Equipments, buying a bigger floats.

I was all Ready to break ground early spring of 1997.

But look what happen in December 1996,of the Highway location?

D.O.T. and the Town of Oromocto decide to move it
because it would be to noiselessly for the resident.

? was it move for the Resident or for the 27,million

I found out in May of 1997 if i did any work on my property after we sing to received the registrar letter
from D.O.T. ? that we would not get paid for it.

So this led me to believed December 20,1996 was the day my plan employment stop on my Property?

In May of 1997 I Loss the Sale on my 24 year Old house on branch Rd. ( why because i could not buy property by my Gravel pit,and could not build on my property 500 meter from the Town of Oromocto)

ARE BRIBBING THE CLUB OWNERS IN FREDERICTON??

WOW!! BUREAUCRATS ORGANIZERS ARE BRIBBING THE CLUB OWNERS IN FREDERICTON?????


IMG_4110
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
ecma

I can't go into the details until are over but all I'll say is this -

Not all Club Owners are allowed to extend their closing hours during the ECMA'S!!!

Bribery????

The E.C.M.A is truly changing into a very crocked affair!!

No wonder I was denied a media pass. Lots of crooked action going on behind the scenes!

Now it all makes sense!!!!

Truly stay tuned!!!!

Computer problems!!!!


Some of yas are in this blog waiting for some pictures I took of you.

No comments: