Tuesday, February 26, 2008

David Raymond Amos

As in our Community Guidelines, hate speech is specifically defined in reference to "protected groups."
Thank you for sharing your concerns. We can only process copyright complaints submitted by authorised parties in accordance with processes defined in law.
Rate:
Ratings have been disabled.

Views: 680
Comments: 4 Favourited: 0 times Honours: 0 Links: 0

Loading...

Sites Linking to This Video:

(There are no sites linking to this video.)

Comments & Responses


theguythatdid (2 months ago)
| Spam
45*55'48.12"N @ 66*43'22.76"W
teslacoils2001 (4 months ago)
| Spam
LMAO wheres the other voice you literally ment you are recording only one end. This is funny
darian992003 (6 months ago)
| Spam
I would only offer my name and number to the following people:

1. Friends and family members
2. Attractive ladies

People I would NOT offer my name and number to:

1. Crazy bastards
2. Crazy bastards named "DavidRaymondAmos"

oh and what is with all the heavy breathing on your recordings...one too many donuts??
DavidRaymondAmos (7 months ago)
| Spam
Your the one who needs help Buck May I suggest you learn to read and then write me your name and phone number? Oh and who is your boyfriend?
darian992003 (7 months ago)
| Spam
AMOS is Crazy!!! Kind of funny but kind of sad too....AMOS, couple questions for you?

1. Have you ever have had a girlfriend?
2. Ever had any friends?

Get some help!!
View all 4 comments
Adding comments has been disabled for this video.
Channel Icon
Joined: 10 months ago
Videos: 18
About This Video
It has been reported to me that Capital City To... (more)
Added: 07/06/07
It has been reported to me that Capital City Towing has filed a criminal harrment complaint against me. When actually the reverse is true because he hates me over something that happened in 1978. I don't remember Alan MacFee at all but I did discover that his sister was appointed Deputy Register of the appeals Court and did cross paths with her boss Michael Bray in 2004. (less)
Added: 07/06/07
Category: News & Politics
URL
Customise
" onclick="javascript:document.embedForm.embed_code.focus();document.embedForm.embed_code.select();" readonly="readonly" style="width: 340px; margin-top: 2px;" type="text">

More From: DavidRaymondAmos

No comments: