Friday, January 18, 2008

to old to start over, to late,

The Expropriation of my property has ruined my life.

Go to my blog site and see for your self what went on, document that was not disclose until in court on March 2005,

My owned lawyers entering the documents,

The Evidence was tacking out the applicant's evidence ,one day before trial and so on.

There was a total conflict of Interest on all of the Law firm files on this new highway deal. See http://www.govinjustice.blogspot.com

I know my spelling is bad, but I think you will get the just of what up. I have been Abuse by the system? These Judges, lawyers, law society, and so on.

Would you know how I could get my Expropriation Investigation done on all the Issues of the Law?

Abuse means mistreating another person. It can take any of the Following forms, many of which are Criminal in nature.

The $212,000.00 lawyer bill. Is Criminal in nature to the taxpayer of New Brunswick in it self, to put a man on welfare,

the delay of 11 years out of a person life, deepockeing a person from February 12,1997 and so on, there can’t be know relief for me.

I know, I am to old to start over, now?

Why would I want too knowing what is going on in the system, go see and lesson to audio files. Court trial.

http:govinjustice.blogspot.com ,there a lot more will be on this site, stay tune

No comments: