Monday, July 07, 2008

Just Dave

To: David.Raymond.Amos@gmail.com From Bob O'Meara

Bob O'Meara has left a new comment on the post "Just Dave":

No heat down here for anyone, except for you.

And I'll repeat myself, arsehole,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fuck you,


I'll talk to anyone I want to.

I guess you have nothing intelligent to say to any of your fans,

about destroying your kids lives, EH? I hear Laura is pretty sick of you, too.

Has Werner finally figured out that it is you who is killing his cattle.

Don't worry,,,,,,,,,,,,I'll be in touch with him. Cya,,,,,,

Post a comment. No Heat in the U>S>A. ? what dozes Bob Know about Dave Matter?

Boy "Bob "don't have much compassion for a guy trap in Canada that can;t see his Kids.

why would Bob say this ( is he empathize that he would stand up for Justice ? and where there

is soothing wrong you put it to the public any way you can. Next Bob put a dig in about

Dave Wife.

Now what kind of a man is Bob?

Here the First E-mail
Date: Jun 24, 2008 10:42 AM
Subject: [Just Dave] New comment on Just Dave.
To: David.Raymond.Amos@gmail.com

Bob O'Meara has left a new comment on the post "Just Dave":

Hey Arsehole Amos,,,,,it's your favorite brother-in-law.

How come you keep me blocked from your "Youtube' site?

Guess you're afraid people will hear the truth from me, EH?

Now you have your new best friend, Werner, blocking me.

Now we all know who is really running Werner's Youtube site.

I'm wondering,,,,,you said I was stalking your kids.

Did you even know that one of your kids quit school, back in February?

All because of you. Another thing you can put on your list of accomplishments.

Something a real papa can be proud of doing.

What a real piece of shit you are, EH? signed,,,,,,,,your bro-in-law,,,,,,,,,,,,Bob O'Meara.

Post a comment.









Unsubscribe to comments on this post.

No comments: