Thursday, July 03, 2008

E-mail to Harper? Harper.S@parl.gc.ca ; doylen@parl.gc.ca ;


Link to Title for the Full Story ? RCMP? Judge?

Legal System ??? What Wrong in Canada


Canadian Justice Delayed [Part 1] (By, cdnjusticedelayed)


Sent:
Thursday, July 03, 2008 3:38 PM
Subject: I'm being persecuted by our legal system for telling the truth.

The Newfoundland Dept. of Justice have now charged me 5 times, taken me to court many more times and abused

their power to persecute me for telling the truth while they ignore the facts and the reports of the crimes committed aganist me and my family.

I've never been convicted of doing anything wrong.

They investigate for the truth they want to have and see, only.

How does a person get justice in this country,

I'm doing what the law states I should do, Report a crime if I know of one, give the evidence and the name of the perpetrators.

Than they keep arresting me and try to destroy me in every way,

I've been abused by every part of our system that can get an opportinuty,

I've had enough of the abuse and I deserve Honest Results.

Byron Prior


A 11 year old girl was raped by a judge
March 07, 2008, 01:44 AM
A 11 Year OLD girl raped repeatedly By Judge Hickman who impregnated the child, we want the DNA and I am are not going away Grand Bank Nfld Across From St Pierre et miquelon Chief Justice Hickman of Nfld supreme court Raped A 11 year Old Girl For His Election gift at ,The...

Permalink

hickman 2008





prior_no_justice_nfldb_web




The Big Man?




Wkhan









No comments: