Saturday, June 07, 2008

Werner Bock's 27-Videos

WernerBock's




For the record I wrote this email in a hurry while making many phonecalls.

I make no apology whatsoever for any honest mistakes in a time of great stress.

My Farmer friend Werner Bock and must go out and secure the evidence of more of his cattle dying today while the RCMP laugh at our concerns with the DHS and his persecution.

Whereas all my calls to the RCMP recently are always directed to some noname Commissionaires I just got off the phone with the purportedboss of the Commissionaires Mr. Driscoll in his National Office to ask him why my concerns concern his people and not the RCMP.

As usual he was too busy to talk to me so I called to talk Ms. Clowater one of his underlings in Saint John once again and she just tried to difer me to someone else as usual.

To say that II am tired of people playing dumb would be anunderstatement on quite possibly the last day 39th Parliament sitting this summer. It appears to me that your first line of defence in yoursupport of public corruption boils down to retired RCMP and militarypeople EH Stockwell Day?

If So then So be it. They will receive HardCopy of my material BEFORE we meet in Federal Court even though my old classmate from High School Bruce Noble and every law society and court in Canada have acknowledged that email and their attachments etc arevery legal and very binding evidence.

That is why Fat fred city has now web page email just like Mr. Harper's cohorts do N'est Pas BrucyBaby?

For the record the dude who calls himself "freddybeachsleuth" is NO Tme. The fact that he steals my name and thunder like the nastybastard in Edmonton Alberta Dean Roger Ray did over a year ago shouldbe of great concern to the RCMP. Correct?

Here are some of the people I called just now. http://www.commissionaires.ca/services/enforcement-overview.html

Jackie Vautour-News Conference-Moncton-NB-Canada-04-06-2008...Jackie Vautour Dieppe acadian acadien

No comments: