Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rex Tucker set up meeting with D.O.T. march 15/00

Author: Rex Tucker (chopper104@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/1/2007 15:14
Peter: I am retired from the Air Force. We spent last winter in Parksville with friends. We would like to do the same this winter, however, we would like to sit for someone.
My wife and I have a small Shit Zu dog and do not travel without her.
We are interested in your home, however, we would like to know lst of all what expenses we would have to cover.
I would assume you have already taken care of this matter but I will ask anyway.
Thanks
Rex Tucker
Fredericton, New Brunswick


RICHARD THIS IS WHAT I ASKED YOU TO REMOVE FROM YOUR BLOG - PLEASE‏
From: chopper104@yahoo.com (chopper104@yahoo.com)
Sent: December 28, 2006 1:17:30 PM
To: injusticecoalition@hotmail.com


Do you really believe that I worked for these guys.
Please remove it from your BLOG.
I am shocked and sadened you would write this about me after all the work I did for you for nothing.


I see now that Mr. Tucker has been a busy body and I believe that he really started working for Mr. Goodwin and Mr. Caldwell after the February 1st 2000 meeting in Moncton. I see now that he was trying to arrange this meeting with the government in January 2000. (See email) The fact is Mr. Tucker got a big raise in his disability package from being in the army in 2001. I think this might have something to do with him doing what he was doing for me. Mr. Tucker also works for Jody Carr, MLA, on his campaign.
Itʼs not like Jody Carr does 'n know about my case. You should see all the documentation Mr. Tucker was sending to my lawyers. A document (dated November 25, 2002 emailed to Mr. Caldwell) Mr. Tucker sent to my lawyers, showed up in the court case (which was suppose to be confidential). Would Mr. Tucker be liable for some of these damages?

Rex

No comments: