Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MacLean @ law Society?

See May/5,2008 Posting ?? N.B.Lawyer get off?
>


Subject: RE: RE: HELP
> Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:40:47 -0300
> From: smaclean@LawSociety-Barreau.nb.ca
> To: injusticecoalition@hotmail.com
>
> Please note that you had left me a voice mail with no telephone number.

Also, please be advised that we do not process complaints by e-mail.Our policy is only

to process complaints received in writing by regular mail or fax.

If you have corresponded by regular mail I will respond by mail.

If you intend to file a complaint please do so in writing and either mail or fax it to us.

(506) 451-1421. Please note that I am not processing the e-mails you forwarded to me.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Shirley C. MacLean
> Registrar of Complaints
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Richard Harris [mailto:injusticecoalition@hotmail.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:26 AM
> To: injusticecoalition@hotmail.com; Shirley MacLean
> Subject: FW: RE: HELP
>
>
> I talked to you today and I would like for you to get back to me as soon as
> you can so I can make plans to move on and go out west if I pass my stress
> test on , August 29 /06

So I can keep my driver license.
>

And also Mr. Goodwin had a background report in his draft report which I
> inturn made my own up and gave it to my lawyer in February 2005,

so they ( the Court.)
> would know about some of my background.

In this background report the date
> of the meeting with Heather Pugh was in this background report.

The date
> was after February 13, 1997, but remember the applicants lawyers were the ones who
> put this memo in to Court,in March /2005. that wasn't on the government and John Raymond document list.
>

I told my lawyer that I wanted the action on Goodwin's action.

I wanted my
> statement of claim on Goodwin on my document list and not on the respondents list, (? Documents enter at court,March 2005)

but
> this is not what went on.

I believe I have been told to go to the Law
> Society for a different reasons.

Will the Law Society get my documents back
> from my lawyers in Nova Scotia, because I will probably need these documents
> to carry on. ( with my appeal & the Goodwin Matter)

Besides that, what reason dozes, the lawyers have to keep my
> documents if they don't want to change their internal memos.

Keeping the
> documents is a good way for the lawyers to protect themself against the
> Law Society.

They can make memos up anytime they decide to.
>
> on Richard Harris?
>
>
>
> >From: "Richard Harris"
> >To: injusticecoalition@hotmail.com
> >Subject: RE: HELP
> >Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:02:45 -0300
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >>From: "Richard Harris"
> >>To injusticecoalition@hotmail.com
> >>Subject: HELP
> >>Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:50:59 -0300
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> To Whom it may Concern:
> >>
> >> I started an action between W.H. Goodwin & Harrison Goodwin

on April 7th 2004.

Why?

Because
> >>there would be a
> >>limitation of time.

I Had to serve him within at least 6 months.

After
> >>the Discovery of 2004 on file FC/328/00,

The expropriation file,

I wanted
> >>a court date so I woudn't have to serve Goodwin,

but eventually I had to
> >>serve Goodwin.

The day after Mr. Goodwin was served, I had a court date???? ( look like they were waiting for me to do this)or run out of time on the Goodwin Matter.??)
> >>the same day.

The problem Now is, in this action against Mr Goodwin , I had
> >>been told I am not allowed to represent my company.

The biggest loss in
> >>the expropriation of property case,Property was in my

company's name (HAR contruction
> >>LTD)

Mr Goodwin has a lawyer, Mr. Cameron, and he has a big insurance
> >>company paying his bills.

I was forced to change my statement of claim on the

goodwin matter?
> >>Because of what went on in court on file FC/328/00

Because of the date we
> >>pick up the survey letter,

I was mistaken in the

statement of claim.

But I
> >>wasn't mistaken about the first time I knew the highway was shifted.

It
> >>was the day I talked to mr Colburn

(December 20th 1996). Mr Colburn who was at
> >>the meeting in Oromocto ,on Dec 11th 1996. When

this shift was announced it
> >>would be taking place. (A shift is a highway

alignment. )
> >> it move?
> >>I need some help hereby a lawyer that will go 50/50 on a lawsuit against
> >>Mr. Goodwin. Or help me bring a motion so that I could represent myself as
> >>to myself as to this file 92417 canada ltd. et al. V. Bomac Batten Ltd.
> >>
> >>I cannot afford to work and to keep on going the

way I've been doing things.

> >>
> >>I also appeal the court case file on the expropriation .because I feel that what went on in court
> >>would hurt me in this claim against Mr. Goodwin.

This is why I appeal it.

I have been told the same thing by the appeal court, that I am not
> >>aloud to represent my company Property (H.A.R Construction).

So I need to bring a
> >>motion to the appeal court to represent my company. I also need to bring a
> >>motion to the appeal court and to add some relevant documents that were
> >>deliberately left out at the trial on March 2005.

I feal that I do not have a chance to
> >>continue without a lawyer being involved and to help me to take the right
> >>steps in the process of bringing Mr. Goodwin's actions forward, and in front of a Judge?
> >>
> >>Also, I believe there should be a claim against my

lawyers. And their firm
> >>Pattterson Palmer Hunt and Murphy. As you will see, by reading the
> >>documents that I will supply you, I have been misled and they have been
> >>really negligent in bringing my case forward. I feel that they are wokring
> >>with the province and the justince system to really delay me, and to put
> >>me on the streets so that I cannot fight for my rights.

As you can see on
> >>paragraph 3 on Goodwin statement of claims on the amaidend statement of
> >>claim that hasn't been registerd with the court yet, on paragraph three, my
> >>net worth before I bought this property to work with, was over 600,000
> >>dollars Canadian. And the evidence that this is really factual, because I
> >>had documents to submit on or at discovery in 2004 which I wanted to proved my
> >>net worth so I would at less have the entitlement to put back where I was in Life.
( there is Case Law on this)
> >>
> >>My net worht when this expropriation took place was over 400,000. Today,
> >>I feel that I cannot do anything unless I get some money to put me back
> >>where I was.
> >>
> >>After Mr. Goodwin , was served, on August 17th, 2004, I received a letter
> >>form Patterson Pamer Hunt & Murphy , form Mr Doug (right->) Caldwell. He
> >>write this letter that he knows about the 9 particulars. That I want
> >>added before Dicovery of March 2004.

But he's saying in this letter,that I sent 9 Particulars
> >>on July the 16th,2004, which is improper because I got faxed evidence that it was
> >>sent before the last Disovery in 2004.
> >>
> >>I woud also like to know, form a lawyer, if it would be possible, to start
> >>a brand new action in the Federal court, against the apparaisal
> >>board, the association of appraisers, appraiser Mr Carter, appraiser Mr.
> >>Goodwin , the law firm lawyers , D.O.T. and the provinces of new
> >>Brunswick.

Due to the bad faith dealings with all these people, they have
> >>completely destroyed my life. I also feel that Judge Russell's decision
> >>was very biased even with the facts that he made his decision on. (? what did Judge Russell Think i did for a living) let look how this was stage for the Judge

Decision, for one Issue Briefing.


> >>briefings. The settlement conference briefing , for one, that was full of
> >>misleading information, and the : date for filing post-trial briefs:

April
> >>11 & 18, 2005 the Lawyers, on both side, were mixing the information up so there was no way the
> >>judge could even make a fair decision by all partly involved. Because if
> >>you take Discovery Transcripts and the particulars, that was deleted
> >>before the case that was , you can see in these discovery transcripts
> >>there was a lot of unfactual data that was presented to the judge.

And The
> >>biggest thing based on the judges decision, as far as I could see. , was
> >>mis Pugh's testimony, where she deliberately lied on the stand.

If you look
> >>at Mr Goodwin page 90 of his draft report, you will see that this thing
> >>was staged before the court trial even took place.

So in other words, I
> >>wasted eight year fighting.

I don't want to waste no more of my life
> >>fighting, unless I've got somebody in my corner.
> >>
> >>They D.O.T. and the system has buried me in documentation. Also, I have got
40 some cassette tapes talking to the premiers offices, talking to my
> >>lawyers, mainly, and with these 40 some tapes that could be made out as
> >>phone menoes that I have grossly been misled and deliberately delayed.
> >>
> >>Note: if you don't want to get really involved, just help me take care of
> >>these matter.
> >>
> >>Also,in Mr Carter's file notes, there was a comment on a listing on a store,
> >>written by Mr Carter, I presume, he had written down the word "Conartist"
> >>and I feel my lawyer, D.O.T. all has gone to great lengths to make me
> >>look like a Con Artist.

If you want to see take a look at McLoed v. N.B.,
> >>[2000] N.B.R.(2d) (Supp.) No. 13(TD)
> >>
> >>my judgement on this case would probably speak for itself.

The lawyers and
> >>appraisers were all working together, they were all working as one big
> >>family.

Look at the discovery of 2001 you'll see that Fredericton
> >>appraisels did not even have appraisels report.but he was a AACI

If I would have guaranteed mr
> >>Goodwin 70, 000 dollars out of my claim against the province, I believe
> >>that this whole thing was set up between the lawyers,Government, Carter and Goodwin
> >>right at the beginning to come out similiar to the above stated case.

McLoed v. N.B.,
> >>[2000] N.B.R.(2d) (Supp.) No. 13(TD)

The
> >>difference being that Mr. Goodwin would have received $70,000 from myself.
> >>I will, supply you with the 42 pages that was sent to David Eidt legeal
> >>service branch, dated May the 12th, 2006.

Whereby in a conversation with
> >>mr Eidt later on in the same day, Mr Eidts was telling me that in two
> >>months time he will have my appeal withdrawn. Or I am going to have to pay
> >>$12, 000 for transcripts.which I will refuse to spend any more money
> >>unless I have a solicitor to help me.
> >>Sincerely;
> >>Richard Harris

LawSociety of NewBrunswick.rtf

No comments: