Thursday, May 08, 2008

lying And Lie

http://charlesotherpersonality.blogspot.com/


there are more then one with problem in the system?

This is a new system in
Canada!!!! The Government are encouraging cops to lie on the stand to convict people!!!!

This is not done!!!! This is pure fascist!!!!!

But this is supported by the Government????


Go read the letter I got yesterday morning-

WOW!!!! R.C.M.P. AND PUBLIC SAFETY APPLAUDS ACTIONS BY JOHN PARKS OF THE SAINT JOHN POLICE FORCE!!!!












there are more then one Person with problem in the System???

http://davidamos.blogspot.com/2006/05/harper-and-bankers.html


Some lawyers and politicians etc may wish to claim that they cannot
understand this email in order try to proyect their nasty arses from
litigation. However there is quit simply no need to say much to crooks
who already know everything and have have hard copy of my material
proving my concerns for many years. Furthermore I know for a fact that
many clever bloggers will understand the mechanics of this email and
maybe some of them will spring to my defence within their own blogs.
Lets just say i am trying to start a grassroots wildfire long before
two important federal elections in two purportedly profound
democracies and leave at that for today. Sometimes less is more. EH?

For the record I just talked to the nasty people within the SJC in
Massachusetts and they were fa more happy to inform me that the Public
Hearing for the malevolent self described "Iron Mike" Livingstone
formerly of Plymoth Probate Court (one of the many judges who had
tortured my family relentlessly over the years) has been cancelled
once again. Clearly I can't testify at it now EH?

However ethical bloggers are far from done with "Iron Mike" and his
cohorts despite how many corrupt news rags sing his praises or my name
ain't "Just Dave"


http://windowpainclarity.wordpress.com/



Other bloggers may wish to check out what a couple of Canadians are
saying about me and Americans before I run for a seat in Parliament
again. Their communication is below

Please allow me to introduce you Yankees to our current Prime
Minister and the people who support his malice towards their fellow
Canadian Citizens.

An interesting question for me to put to Yankees has always been do
you even know who our Prime Minister is? (the French man Dion don't
count anymore in my book and nearly everybody Elise's as well)

Your clue if ya care is that he shares the same last name as the
secretary of Harvard Corp who shares the dame first name of Lord of a
Subway Stop who now sits in a Yankee jail. I strongly doubt that any
of them are related by blood but rest assured they all hate mean
little old me. I sleep well knowing that, fact because I would never
wish to be associate with any of them.

For the record. I just talked to my family's STATE REPRESENTATIVE
LINDA DORCENA FORRY"S assistant

http://www.mass.gov/legis/member/ldf1.htm

The assistant claimed that she is familiar with my concerns about the
severe lack of integrity within the justice system thus there is no
need to be redundant with crooked Yankee politicians. The snobby lady
said she reads her boss' emails about twice a week. If she has deleted
them perhaps she should google the boss' email address sometime in
order to review them. N'est Pas?

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=Rep.LindaDorcenaForry@Hou.State.MA.US&btnG=Google+Search&meta=lr%3Dlang_en%7Clang_de

Too bad so sad for her boss that she did not respond to some very
important emails in an ethical and timely fashion long ago EH? For the
record her boss has had hard copy of my material since Xmass Eve 2004
BEFORE she was ever elected to speak in the Sate house in defence of my
family's rights and interests. I strongly doubt that she will say
anything until I sue her and her husband's newspaper. Then they will
have to answer me in writing correct. Insulting emails from her
assistants just won't do anymore. She can take that fact to the
Federal Reserve Bank that is busy printing more worthless money. My
farmer friend and I have some cattle left to tend at least we won't
starve if the shit hits the fan like it did on 1929. Who says history
does not repeat itself? Corrupt Politicians and Nervous Bankers? Need
I say BULLSHIT. Stop by sometime and Werner will give you lots of the
real stuff for free and then show you some things that you really
should care about. ASAP

http://www.google.ca/search?q=%22Werner+Bock%22+RCMP&btnG=Search&num=30&hl=en&lr=lang_en%7Clang_de&safe=off

If the US Treasury Dept was concerned about what I was up to last
night just before the midnight hour perhaps many Canadians should to
EH?

http://www.southofboston.net/specialreports/deadbeatdads/pages/day3c.shtml

Dan F has left a new comment on the post "David Amos: NB-NWO
whistle blower Part 3":

You've been on the NB blog sidebar for some time - see 'Gov-Injustice',
between Gypsy Blog and Equity NB.

Best regards,

Dan F.

Post a comment:
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8832646656947779175&postID=857740445781673750&ext-ref=comm-sub-email

Unsubscribe to comments for this post:
http://www.blogger.com/comment-unsubscribe.g?blogID=8832646656947779175&postID=857740445781673750

Posted by Dan F to QSLS Politics at May 8, 2008 6:26 AM

No comments: