Friday, December 29, 2006


Now this is page One of three PAGE Letter Asking for the Right to INFORMATION from Landry,??

This is Request for information regarding the above -noted case.
The only one type was File Number

100/05/CA. Please Find Attached hereto following.

IN total 18-pages Fax ,now if i pile all the letter , Appraisal
reports, Documents,Discovery volume book,trial briefts,and so on ,the pile would be at less six feet tail.

Now this is not tacking into account the ten bankers boxes

of File that the Patterson Palmer Law firm Lawyers in Truro Nova Scotia has. The Law Society of New Brunswick
of New Brunswick sent me a copy of a letter from NS Lawyer
Robert H Pineo to Jamie C. Eddy ,that said ,he would VET ?

the ten bankers boxes of file before he would return then.? Well maybe there will only be nine
Bankers Boxes left for me to keep safe and dry, oboy maybe I see some DOCUMENTS that I have not seen before EDDY ship then to N.S. ? Maybe if Eddy get then back for me. Maybe

Government Lawyer David D Eidt will let Jamie add to his Bill , O well like at the Meeting we had in Moncton on February 1,2000, when NS lawyer Douglas A.Caldwell said don't worry about Goodwin bill to you the Taxpayer will pay. ( Goodwin bill was 70,thousand dollors,and was
growing at this time.) I had pay him 21,thousand dollors, and my Lawyer was telling me not to
worry about owing Goodwin 50,more Thousand. Boy what good advice, Taxpayers paying?

The taxpayer did pay a lot in the McLeod V. NB.,[2000]N.B.R.(2d) (Supp.)No.13 (TD)

?? I will supplies a web Site latter on so you can see for your self. Keep looking it will be soon.


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: