Monday, December 18, 2006

ELIMINATION OF THE NEW BRUNSWICK HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION DAY ON January 24 the ELIMINATION OF THE NEW BRUNSWICK HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION DAY ON JANUARY 24TH!!!http://oldmaison.blogspot.com/ The fact is that I can"t move a way from New Brunswick unless I give up on these law suit RE:F/C/187/of Court Of Appeal of NB. Re:: 100/05 ; Look at Letter of September 28/06 , Received and filed on September 29/2006 "Delivered by hand ATTENTION: MICHAEL BRAY,Q.C REGISTRAR. Sir, I am not a lawyer and do not Know what a status Report (form 62,J ) IS,however ,these are the facts of my CASE to the best of my BEST ability:
(1) I have been requesting my Total Files back from my x lawyers (see Attached letter dated September 14,2006 to the NB Lawyer Jaime Eddy:,Esq. ] now look at Law Society. = [blog ] (2) I do not Know What Judge Russell"s decision was Based on, and I do not think it was based on any REPORTS of APPRAISERS, Such as Babineau's Report, The Rules of Best Evidence. [ Now look at his extra Bill of Babineau Invoice #05054id,Date 04/21/2005 and when I received a copy from my now X lawyers in the mail on May 8 2005, =Description of extra invoice ,Discovery -Undertakings 1 day,meeting with lawyers,review Report,Court Date, Expenses:Travel,Charts,Hotels (2) Meals, H-Hst 15% for a Total of $4,835.75 Now look at the Lawyers bill to New Brunswick TAX PAYERS? =Summary of Bill of COSTS. Legal Services . Patterson Palmer -Truro Office=$153,828.69 Fredericton Office=$42,921.42 For a Total outstanding bill of costs =$212,359.86 Now look at the McLeod court case Bill of Cost =$333,333.01 And who was the stage player in this Court Case,??????? I can't tell you any more now , because I got to go to Work at the new dead end job of the Government Propaganda systems Deep pocketing Tacit,???? I was Advise in earl2001 by a lawyer that in order to take a Action against Appraisers Mr.Goodwin.=RE:Court File F/C/187/04 . That I would
need a Lawyer for sure,???
d

No comments: