Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Need a Lawyer Help to Move this Case of ???

,??????? I can't tell you any more now, because I got to go to Work at the new dead end job of the Government Propaganda Systens.of Deep pocketing Tacit, (2 )Report used in the Expropriation case , (The file # F/C/328/oo ) this is one reason I Retainer I was advisees in early 2001 by LAWYER BOB that in order to take or start a ACTION against Mr. Goodwin ,that I would need an Appraisal d the Number two Appraiser Mr.Babineau [see attached faxed correspondence dated April 3,2001 ? which should have been in Mr. Babineau's file or notes ,and was not.] ?? Build lots worth 16, to 25,000.dollars each. (3). also is Attached is page 90 from the Goodwin's draft report. The third or forth paragraph down, now EXPLAINS TO ME how this an independent appraiser would know what is being faxed by a Governments worker Ross little..? ! I confirm I had no Knowledge of any of this until August, 2001, two weeks before Discovery of September 11th and 12 th 2001. So, how did Mr. Goodwin of these incidents which were occurring at D.O.T. in 1999. On or About February 13.1997, I went to N.B. D.o.T.planning office with a drawing that I received from the Development Officer, Lonnie Forbes, a drawing dated 12/96. I drew a red line on it indicated where DOT could have saved the salt and sand storage buildings, by taking all of total Property of mine, by doing this.? Now if Mr. Forbes had Plan # 82? That Mr. Goodwin was aware of; he did not provide it to me. He did not even provide it with his letter to me dated February 5, 1997, Which was received in mail on or about February 13, 1997, now this was after Steven LeBlanc meeting with Marilyn Harris and Richard Harris on February 12, 1997, [look at Discovery 2001 Exhibit 21, and then take a look at Heather Pugh memo and what she seed in Court,?? Now look at Mr. Justice David H. Russell, June 3, /05 Decision on paragraph [51] quote, I accept Ms.Pugh's Evidence as being factual. I conclude Mr. Harris did meet with Heather Pugh on the date mentioned in the memo, now think about this my wife Marilyn did not get of work till 4.30 pm, on the December 17/96 and the: only Public Meeting of December 11; 1996 that people did not know about, the drawing with a date of 12/96 .the one that Lonnie Forbes, sent me. Now look at Sheldon Lee letter of May,28/1997 that I will not know about tile September 2001 , this lead me, QUOTE I do not believe this plan # 82 was not even prepared until March ,1997 because the Road center line as indicated on plan #82 must have come of a another survey sketch and the survey work.? So why would they have the survey work done before December 17, 1996. (4) My appraiser, Mr. Babineau, used Chapter 14 of the Expropriation Act, (section 45,) where a Business is located on the land Expropriated, DISTURBANCE DAMAGE, include DAMAGES.....(FACT Land that would make 18 lots in one located,) see Attached letter from Whitehead Bird & Miles Dated October 6,1997, to DOT. This letter was forwarded with out my Knowledge, I had by this date. Already sold my Gravel pit, .and the Land had no FUTURE development potential for me, Allen Miles Esq., was the Lawyer who arranged for the sale of my Gravel Pit. ?? (5) On or About September 19 ,2006, I went to the Court of Queen Bench of New Brunswick, to get a copy of the Recording of what was said in Court by Judge P.Garnett.On the Motion that was on January 30,2002, on Motion Recorded Dated of December 19,2001 ,Which contained an Affidavit of Service date December 5 ,2001 and Affidavit of John S. Raymond sworn to December,5/ 2001 . At the Motion Hearing, there was no Affidavit of Response from the Applicant's Lawyers. I Richard A. Harris only found out about the Affidavit of Mr. Raymond on September 19,2006 .[Jamie Eddy ,failure to keep the client reasonable informed:;# 2 Withholding information from the Client or Misleading the Client. #3 Failure to make ever effort to provide prom service to the Client. # 4 acted in a matter when there was or was likely be a Confecting Interest. ??? (5) I Richard Harris Found out on September 19/06 ,that there was another Motion Scheduled for April 23, 2002, that I was unaware of until September 19,2006 ? This one Contained a three page Memorandum of Law, Particulars and Pleadings. With no response from Jamie Eddy, Esq. the Lawyer. There was an Exhibit "D" Filed (page 19-30) which I saw for the First Time on September 19, 2006 and also an ORDER of Madam Justice Paulette Garnett, the Same Judge, who heard the Settlement Conference Hearing on February, 2005. There was yet another AFFIDAVIT of John S. Raymond, sworn to on April 8, 2002, contained in the Court File Number F/C/828/00. ?? Now what kind of Justice is this, a government employ, who is costing the Taxpayer million of dollars that will be rewarded with a Government pension for being responsible? Give me a break, look at the McLeod Case. What a Justice Systems, NOW Raymond is also an AACI Appraiser, member of New Brunswick Association of real Estate Appraisers that was put in place in 1995, buy the Government. Just after they knew that they would be building a four lane highway. (6).On or about April 8,2002 , Aberdeen Holdings Ltd. Filed a small Claims Action against me, Richard Harris, Which are Disturbance and Damages that Flowed from this land Expropriation and loss of my Intended self work,.[see attached list of Documents sent to N.B.lawyer John B Logan on or About November 8, 2000] Because I loss my Planned Employment of 1997, it became apparent that a stop work was in place by February 12,1997, (6-A) I intent to enter a victim’s Impact Statement to the Justice System regarding these Matters, that started February 12,1997 and on going to day.??? (7) The Seven Main Outstanding Issues Now on September 28/06= are

No comments: