Thursday, December 07, 2006

Law Society of N.B.


Dear Shirley MacLeam I received your Letter of November 9/06 on November 14/06 and see that Lawyer Robert Pineo will Vet the file. I would like to bring it to your Attaches that I don't agree with this. I would like to informed You that there was a Motion set down on January 30/2002 that i would not Know about till Janurary 28/02 of the same year. on or about August of This year 2006 ,I went to the Court Of Queen Bench to get a copy of the Recording ,what was said in court to my Lawyers ? (The Judge was P. Garnett. same Judge that would set for the Settlement conference Hereing of February ,17/,2005 ?there was a settlement Conference Brief submitted on behalf of the Applicants (to be used at a settlement conference scheduled for February 17,2005 at 9:30 am ) Now this brief i will not see it till February 19,05 Page 11 Issus No 1, the most inportent one that i loss my work on February 12,1997 No.2 Issus ,(I ben Deliverately being Delayed on moveing on with my life. do to the Tacties of the Justice System to take a person Life work a way and make you give up on life.

No comments: