Thursday, December 07, 2006

file No.100/05/ca and court file # F/C/187/04

on or about August of 2006 this year ,I ask the Court for a copy of the recording of what went on in Court Janurary 30,2002 now this Recording was still in the Court system on June 1,2005.??A letter to The Registrar of the Court of Queen's Bench (RE:File Number F/C/328/00 The EXPROPRIATED File.) Now in a phone call a week latter from the Court . I was told that the Motion recording was destroy. Look at the letter of June 1/05 ?This should of put up a red flag to the Court staff.??? on or about September 19/06, I went to the Court and FOUND out that there was yet another Motion scheduled for Tuesday,April,23/2002 that i did not know any thing about ? Why is because my lawyer Jamie Eddy of Patterson Palmer Law was up to ,with yet another lawyer in there office makeing up a statement of Particulars, that i will not know about till June,6/02 ? Quote #2 there are no claims for DISTURBANCE DANAGES ?? what do you think, delay from FEB,12/97 to March 7/05 and now still being deliverately delayed ? look at the Evidence my legal counsel has been Delinquent in informing me of events and Issues pertaining to my Case .Now look at there bill of Cost to the N.B.tax payer (Quote)=Total of outstanding Bill of Costs. $212,359.75 thousand ? look at what i got after *8 year and you will see this was Another Sponsership Scandal and that there should be a plublic Inquiry in the Highway deal.??? look at the McLeod V.N.B.,[2000]N.B.R.(2d)Supp.) no.13 (TD) all most all the same people in my Case are in the McLeod Case.??did they not Deliverately set out to deep pocket me . they the Government know if they delay a person long enought they will give up or die. now

No comments: