Friday, December 08, 2006

fax cover

721 Irvine St. Apt 40
Fredericton, NB E3A 3E4
506 460-8099 Home
506 260 7960 Cell
Richard Harris
Fax
To:
Law Society of N.B.Att;Shirley C.Maclean
From:
Richard Harris
Fax:
451-1421
Pages:
8.
Phone:
458-8540
Date:
November,16, 2006
Re:
fileNo.100/05/CA and, Court File No. F/C/187/04
cc:

Urgent For Review Please Comment Please Reply Please Recycle

Dear,Shirley MacLern I received your Letter of November 9 on November 14,2006 and see that Robert Pineo will VET the files. I would like to bring it to your Attaches that I Don’t agree with this, I would Also would like to informed you that there was a Motion on January 30 ,2002 that I did not know about till January 28 of the same year, On or about August of 2006 this year I ask the Court of Queen Bench for the recording ,I was told a week later in a Phone call that the Motion recording was destroy ? Look at Letter to The Registrar of the Court.of June 1,2005 My Legal Counsel has been Delinquent in informing me of events and issues pertaining to my case . This should have put a red flag up to the Court staff. Now on or about September 19, 2006 I went to the Court and found out that there was to be a Motion scheduled for Tuesday, April 23, 2002 that I paid $40.00 Dollars to get photo copies made, because there were Memorandum of law, Affidavit of Raymond, and so on. The reason I think is that Jamie Eddy had yet am other Lawyer doing up a Statement of Particulars saying that there are no Claims for Disturbance Damage, When did I find out about this ! On June 6, 2002. I Became a ware on May 30,2002 when I was givens The Carter files ? Which I know that part was left out. Like the drawing of my showing 6 big lots left after the tacking in my opinion . he testified in court that he did 5 layout but there was only 4 in his notes or files, In my opinion there was only one way to do a Report, (look at this Drawing that I had 19 lots when I bought this land ) Look at the street lay out in 1993 ? But what more imported is the survey line on it and the date the work was done by D.O.T. I can’t tell you any more because I got to go to work as the boss just call me. Do you think that there should be a public Inquiry in this Highway deal


Thank you, Richard Harris

No comments: