Monday, May 25, 2009

No Problem Mr.Melle.

From: David Amos
Subject: RE Blogger woes
To: jonathan_a_melle@yahoo.com, "oldmaison@yahoo.com" ,


Date: Sunday, May 17, 2009, 7:22 PM

No problem Mr. Melle. I am glad that you listened to me.

Say hey to your very corrrupt Attorney General and your Governor for
me. You now have some of the very same emails that they had had for
quite sometime before Bernie Madoff pled guilty.

I also served them both and many other public officials and lawyer in
New Hampshire hard copy of my material beginning way back in 2003 and
2004. They have all continued to fail to uphold the law and their
oaths of office etc ever since.

One day maybe with Lady Luck on my side I will manage to hold them
accountable in a court of law that understands the meaning of the term
public corruption.


In the "mean" time be careful sir.

You are in a pit of snakes that
will do their worst and ignore the law and your

right to justice in
order to make you stop defending your rights

under the US Constitution
so that you cannot embarrass them out of public

Offices and off the
gravy train.

Please allow me to introduce to two Canadians you are in the same fix
as you. Both of these men hate me and have stabbed me in the back for
no other reason than political gain.

That said their rights as
citizens in a purportedly

"Just" Democracy are nevertheless offended
whether they hate me or not. At least I admit they exist and there
concerns about public corruption are legit. In return these nasty
little bastards are too chicken to even admit publicly that I exist
other than to have their friends attack me.

This is the nasty French man Chucky Leblanc

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2009/04/23/nb-leblanc-blogger-arrest.html

http://charlesotherpersonality.blogspot.com/2008/07/david-amos-picked-up-by-rcmp.html

And this is the sneaky Newfy Byron Prior

http://www.youtube.com/user/cdnjusticedelayed

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6388285/Newfys

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3000115/Byron-Prior-judgement

I can introduce you to a few others that have had similar concerns’
about the rampant public corruption that I have crossed paths with as
well on the Internet over the years but they can do nothing for you
because they are already in jail or prison.

Please check the work of Byron Prior and chucky Leblanc and that of
mine as well for your benefit Mr Melle as well as that of my children
stuck in th USA without me to defend them.

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos

No comments: