Sunday, October 26, 2008

inquiry investigate on further abused


Sent:
Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:58 PM

Subject:
Supreme Court. Judges & Deputy Chief Com. RCMP pay Hooker, NL.

Mr Harper, Mr Mackay, Mr Nicholson and Mr Baird, you are all men with families of your own,

you all know my situation here in Newfoundland. Mr Mackay, when I was in Ottawa, you spoke with me on three occasions, and when I asked you to help me you said each time,

" We'll see". During the past 6 weeks of the election, you have also been given a taste of what I've had

to live with all my life, during the election the country and the world watched how the
Williams Dictatorship works. This province deserves better, only 48% bother to vote and my Wife,

Son and I again voted Conservative as always, we need your help and ask the RCMP or an inquiry investigate thourghly all our unanswered questions about what happened to my family.

Why were we always brought home to be further abused and no action taken to protect us?

I've now added Harrietts Customer List to my web site with many of their names and positions,

please take a look, you will quickly see why we need your help. I live a life of abuse and persecution to this day

for reporting crimes against me and my family and telling the truth since I first started reporting in 1960.

Some-one please get back to me soon.
Byron Prior
66 Readers Hill Crescent
Conception Bay South, NL.
A1W5B4
709-834-9822

No comments: