SAY IT LIKE IT IS - THE BLOGGER GENERAL
I was once told that Politics in New Brunswick can be described in two ways: a profession or a bloodsport. I am not sure what to think of this statement, but I am certain that others will express their opinions as we blog along!
- ▼ 2008 (21)
- ▼ April (5)
- ► March (15)
- Who wants to be a Millionaire?
- Putting the "Special" into Specialized Courts
- Throw the Book at him! No - I mean literally.
- The Thick Skinned Politician
- If you don't believe Lamrock - Just ask the Opposi...
- Au revoir to Early Immersion says Lamrock
- Gaming in the 21st Century
- "Stand By Your Man" as Spitzer says Goodbye
- Trimming the Fat in Health Care
- An X Box Generation
- Not on my watch you don't says Keir.
- Is it really a "race" between Clinton and Obama?
- Alberta Re-elects 11th Straight Conservative Gover...
- Family Law Reform for New Brunswick
- 2008 Spring Legislative Session - Transformational...
- T.J. Burke
- Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
- Age: 36 Married and father of 3; Occupation: Member of Legislative Assembly (Fredericton-Nashwaaksis)and Minister of Justice/Attorney General of New Brunswick.