Monday, March 31, 2008

test

From: Shirley MacLean (smaclean@LawSociety-Barreau.nb.ca)
Sent: August 23, 2006 8:39:18 AM
To: Richard Harris (injusticecoalition@hotmail.com)
Please note that you had left me a voice mail with no telephone number. Also 
please be advised that we do not process complaints by e-mail.Our policy is only
to process complaints received in writing by regular mail or fax. If you
have corresponded by regular mail I will respond by mail. If you intend to
file a complaint please do so in writing and either mail or fax it to us.
(506) 451-1421. Please note that I am not processing the e-mails
you forwarded to me.

Thank you.

Shirley C. MacLean
Registrar of Complaints


To: injusticecoalition@hotmail.com; Shirley MacLean
Subject: FW: RE: HELP


I talked to you today and I would like for you to get back to me as soon as
you can so I can make plans to move on and go out west if I pass my stress
test for August 29 so I can keep my license.
And also Mr. Goodwin had a background report in his draft report which I
intern made my own up and gave it to my lawyer in February 2005, so they
would know about some of my background. In this background report the date
of the meeting with Heather Pugh was in this background report. The date
was February 13, 1997, but remember the applicants lawyers were the ones who
put this memo that wasn't on the government and John Raymond document list.
I told my lawyer that I wanted Goodwin's action. I wanted Mr. Goodwin's
statement of claim on my document list and not on the respondents list, but
this is not what went on. I believe I have been told to go to the Law
Society for different reasons. Will the Law Society get my documents back
from my lawyers in Nova Scotia, because I will probably need these documents
to carry on. Besides that, what reason does the lawyers have to keep my
documents if they don't want to change their internal memos. Keeping the
documents is a good way for the lawyers to protect themselves against the
Law Society.

They can make memos up anytime they decide to.

Richard Harris



>From: "Richard Harris"

>To: injusticecoalition@hotmail.com
>Subject: RE: HELP
>Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006

>>
>>
>>
>>To Whom it may Concern:
>>
>> I started an action between W.H. Goodwin April 7th 2004. Why? Because
>>there would be a
>>limitation of time. I Had to serve him within at least 6 months. After
>>the Discovery of 2004 on file FC/328/00, The expropriation file, I wanted
>>a court date so I woudn't have to serve Goodwin, but eventually I had to
>>serve Goodwin. The day after Mr. Goodwin was served, I had a court date
>>the same day. The problem is, in this action against Mr Goodwyn, I had
>>been told I am not allowed to represent my company. The biggest losses in
>>the expropriation property case, was in my company's name (HAR contruction
>>LTD) Mr Goodwin has a lawyer, Mr. Cameron, and he has a big insurance
>>company paying his bills. I was forced to change my statement of claim
>>Because of what went on in court on file FC/328/00 Because of the date we
>>typed the survey letter, I was mistaken in the statement of claim. But I
>>wasn't mistaken about the first time I knew the highway was shifted. It
>>was the day I talked to mr Colburn (December 20th). Mr Colburnwho was at
>>the meeting in Oromocto Dec 11th 1996. When this shift was announced it
>>would be taking place. (A shift is a highway alignment. )
>>
>>I need some help hereby a lawyer that will go 50/50 on a lawsuit against
>>Mr. Goodwin. Or help me bring a motion so that I could represent myself as
>>to myself as to this file 92417 canada ltd. et al. V. Bomac Batten Ltd.
>>
>>I cannot afford to work and to keep on going the way I've been doing
>>things.
>>
>>I also appealed the court case cause I feel that what went on in court
>>would hurt me in this claim against Mr. Goodwin. This is why I appealed
>>it. I have been told the same thing by the appeal court, that I am not
>>aloud to represent my company (H.A.R Construction). So I need to bring a
>>motion to the appeal court to represent my company. I also need to bring a
>>motion to the appeals court and to add some relevant documents that were
>>deliberately left out at the trial. I fell that I do not have a chance to
>>continue without a lawyer being involved and to help me to take the right
>>steps in the process of bringing Mr. Goodwin's actions forward.
>>
>>Also, I believe there should be a claim against my lawyers. And their firm
>>Pattterson Palmer Hunt and Murphy. As you will see, by reading the
>>documents that I will supply you, I have been misled and they have been
>>really negligent in bringing my case forward. I feel that they are wokring
>>with the province and the justince system to really delay me, and to put
>>me on the streets so that I cannot fight for my rights. As you can see on
>>paragraph 3 on Goodwyn's statement of claims on the minumum statement of
>>claim that hasnt been registerd with the court yet, on paragraoh three, my
>>net worth before I bought this property to work with, was over 600,000
>>dollars Canadian. And the evidence that this is really factual, because I
>>had dsocuments to submit on discovery in 2004 which I wanted to probe my
>>net worth so I would at least have the entitlement to put back where I
>>was.
>>
>>My net worht when this expropriation took place was over 400,000. Today,
>>I feel that I cannot do anything unless I get some money to put me back
>>where I was.
>>
>>After Mr. Goodwyn was served, on August 17th, 2004, I received a letter
>>form Patterson Pamer Hunt & Murpohy, form Mr Dugla (right->) Caldwell. He
>>rights this letter veryfyg he knows about the 9 particulars. That I want
>>added before Dicovery of March 2004.But he's saying in thi letter you sent
>>o Jujhe the 16th, which is improper because I got faxed proof that it was
>>sent before the last Disovery.
>>
>>I woud also like to know, form a lawyer, if it would be possible, to start
>>a brand new action in the Federal court court, against the apparaisal
>>board, the association of appraisers, he appraiser Mr Carter, appraiser mr
>>Goodwyn, the law firm and lawyers and dot and the provinces of new
>>Brunswick. Due to the bad faith dealings with all these people, they have
>>completely destroyed my life. I also feel that Judge Russell's decision
>>was very biased even with the facts that he made his decision on. And the
>>briefings. The settlement conference briefings for one, that was full of
>>misleading information, and the : date for filing post-trial briefs: April
>>11 & 18, 2005 they were mixing the information up so there was no way the
>>judge could even make a fair decision by all parties involved. Because if
>>you take Discovery Transcripts and the particulars, that wad deleted
>>before the case that was , you can see in these discovery transcripts
>>there was a lot of unfactual data that was presented to the judge. And The
>>biggest thing based on the judges decision, as far as I could see. , was
>>mrs Pew's testimony, where she deliberately lied on the stand. If you look
>>at Mr Goodwyn's page 90 of his draft report, you can see that this thing
>>was staged before the court trial even took place. So in other words, I
>>wasted eight year fighting. I don't want to waste no more of my life
>>fighting, unless I've got somebody in my corner.
>>
>>They D.O.T. and the system as buried me in documentation. Also, I have got
>>40 some casette tapes talking to the premiers offices, talking to my
>>lawyers, mainly, and with these 40 some tapes that could be made out as
>>phone memoes that have grossly been misled and deliberately delayed.
>>
>>Note: if you don't want to get really involved, just help me tke care of
>>this matter.
>>
>>Also, Mr Carter's file notes, there was a comment on a listing on a store,
>>written by Mr Carter, I presume, where he had written down the word "Con
>>Artist"and I feel my laeyers D.O.T. has gone to great lengths to make me
>>look like a Con Artist. If you want to see take a look @ McLoed v. N.B.,
>>[2000] N.B.R.(2d) (Supp.) No. 13(TD)
>>
>>my judgement on this case would probably speak for itself. The lawyers and
>>appraisers were all working together, they were all working as one big
>>family. Look at the discovery of 2001 you'll see that Fredericton
>>appraisels did not even have appraisels. If I would have guaranteed mr
>>Goodwyn 70, 000 dollars out of my claim against the province, I believe
>>that this whole thing was set u between the lawyers, Carter and Goodwyn
>>right at the beginning to come out similiar to the above stated case. The
>>difference being that Mr. Goodwyn would have received $70,000 from myself.
>>I wil supply you with the 42 pages that was sent to David Eidt leagla
>>service branch, dated may the 12th, 2006. Whereby in a conversation with
>>mr Eidht later on in the same day, Mr Eidhts was telling me that in tow
>>months time he will have my appeal withdrawn. Or Im going to have to pay
>>12, 000 for transcripts.which I will refuse to spend any more money
>>unless I have a solicitor to help me.
>>
>>
>>Sincerely;
>>Richard Harris

No comments: