Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Byron Prior - What will Stephen Harper do???

Byron Prior is in ottawa but no one is listening!!!!


byron prior
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
I really don't know much about this story but I guess a Judge sexually assaulted him and his family in NewFoundland.

Nobody in his Province wish to help the guy so he left for Ottawa last week.

I ended up in his email list and he sent this note -

Folks, I'm wearing 2 Newfoundland Flags, front and back from my shoulders to my toes.

I don't have a local telephone # yet but I can be found near the fountain in front of Parliament with my information hand-outs.

This is why I have to be there again after 7 months in 2006 and a 8 month Justice Dept Review of my File, that they have yet to release.

I ask all MP's to stand up for Canadian Justice and come get my info hand-out, Canadians need to know. I also hope to visit the Cornwall inquiry with my information during this time I'm in Ontario.

WE HAVE A LEGAL SYSTEM WITH NO JUSTICE,
AND A CHILD RAPIST IN CONTROL

Politicians names and faces change in Ottawa, Ont. and St. John's, Nl. but the Corruption continues to rule our country. I spent from April to October, 06 , 7 months, in Ottawa, on Parliament Hill, with permits, handing out 12,000 information sheets, and 7000 more in Newfoundland, about what happened to my family and still no-one has resolved this INJUSTICE.

A simple DNA test would see Justice served. The system protects the Criminals and itself, not the public or victims.

alltrue@nl.rogers.com
http://maxpages.com/sexualabuse 7 pages
www.youtube.com/cdnjusticedelayed video 7 parts
www.petitiononline.com/TRUTH/petition.html

Sincerely
Byron David Prior

tele# 709-834-9822


No comments: