Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BELIEVING IN JUSTICE ? LOOK AT T.J.BURKE E-MAIL

For the Record even though your ex friend Melanson and all his ex media buddies hate me, I do believe him in that he is innocent of the charges. His only crime was believing in justice and the word of lawyers and cops.

Ask yourselves where the CD recording his so called crime went. I know for fact that Det Rob Costello and his buddies in Fat Friend City Finest were trying to charge me with criminal harrassment all summer long for your buddy T.J. burke's benefit. Futhermore you know it too Chucky.

Why not ask the cops you adore where the CDs of wiretap tape # 139went? Better yet ask about my old Harley and the wiretap tapes in its saddlebags and why the Crown was too chicken to press the cops illegal charges against me? It is all about juridiction and venue and upholding the Police act and the Criminal code.

After the dumb Cpl Horseman challenged me I gave CDs to the cops again several times over the course of this summer with witnesses. I did it with glee byway of some interesting messengers such as Alan MacPhee of Capital Towing and Dan Ackroyd the strange new wine peddler and his snobby Upper Canadian pals. I sent you the proof it was done Remember?

If you forgot I took pictures and one of my firends who watched me do it is looking my shoulder right now and laaughing at the nonsense of it all. Ask the cops if I am a liar. Better yet ask yourself what you did with the CD and documents I gave you four goddamn years ago Chucky.

Also for the record I doubt you will post this comment just like your blogger hero the "General" T.J Burke won't so I will paste it in an email and send it to ya as usual and blog it you know where N'est Pas?

Veritas vincit
David Raymond Amos

No comments: