Sunday, April 13, 2008

without Doubt what I say is true?


David Amos <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com> wrote:
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:30:23 -0300
From: "David Amos" <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>
To: letters@rnw.nl
Subject: I do enjoy you work in the media Perhaps you will appreciate mine

I Listen to you folks nearly every night on CBC as I go to sleep.
You appear to be ethical in your reporting.
I thought of you just now as I was checking to see who is reading my words
on the net tonight. I noticed somebody else in your neck of the woods.
(I posted the proof at the bottom of this email.)
Clearly they knew where to find me eh?
To be as brief as possible I am ot not selling anything. I am just trying
to tell you and everybody else something you may not know at a very
important time in history.
If I say too much out of the gate you may wish to dismiss as some sort of
madman. My affairs are rather unbelievable but I am not crazy even thouigh
many claim it. Google me and who will see that I have run for public office
in Canada four times in three years with good reason to do so.
To that end I will forward you the text of just one email I sent out to day
to a fellow Canadain blogger who may be ethical as well. check the truth of
my words within it.
If you wish to know more please ask and I will forward you or anyone the
same digital files that proves without a doubt
what i say is true.
Date:Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:52:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:"David Amos" <myson333@yahoo.com>
Subject:Hey Paul meet Charles Leblanc I read your old comments about him so I checked your profile
To:abovegroundtesting@yahoo.com, oldmaison@yahoo.com, webo@xplornet.com
So I checked your profile You appaer to be a decent fella to me the fact that
you have a name and photo speaks volomes alone about the fact you are for real.
Trust that I am already very agitated. However I saw the you had an interest in
Yankee politiking as well. There is a lot that many folks don't know and it would
be kinda hard for me to explain it in a few words without appearing to be a wacko
as Charles Leblanc and his cohorts describe me.
Lets just say Charles Leblanc is not what he appears to be and I did run for
Parliament in his riding after I ran in the election of the 38th while being banhised
from the Legislative buildings years before he was. May I suggest that you google
my name and see what you can find out about me on your own? Take what may be said
of me with a grain of salt and come to your own conclusions.
My name is
David Raymond Amos
If you are interested I can send some tif files and mp3 etc that while make you just
shake your head at the nonsense of it all and want to know more. It is too tragically
funny. I know I lived through it. To wet your whistle I will tell you that I am the
whistleblower that caused this hearing down in Washington seven months after the
Yankees tried to use the Patriot act against me and take me to their questionable
prison in Cuba because I am a very Proud Canadain Citizen who will not settle in
confidence with a crook. Take carefuul notice that you can't get the transcript ot
view the video of this very important hearing and ask yourself why. I am not smart
enough to make this stuff up in order to entertain strangers.
I was talking to Eliot Spitzer not long before the hearing and he was not long showing
his face in Washington. Please notice the date of the hearing he spoke at.
Then go to an old Youtube of mine long before he got caught with his pants down with
the wrong lady and freeze frame on the letter he sent to me dated the very same day.
Best regards
Dave

No comments: