Wednesday, April 23, 2008

dave baby E-mail Amos? why link here?

Re: Need I say Bullshit about what the Irvings have to say about anything? FYI Ms. Menard The RCMP were contacted twice about you and I

From:

Linda Duffett-Leger (lindadl@rogers.com)



Sent:

April 12, 2008 8:56:24 PM

To:

David Amos warren.mcbeath@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

Cc:


Mr. Amos, link-= http://qslspolitics.blogspot.com/2008/04/iraq-hearings-meaningless-or-what.html

I would like you to stop sending me your emails. I am not sure who or what you have a complaint with nor am I interested. I am certain that it does not involve me. Further emails will be considered harassment.

Sincerely,

Linda Duffett-Leger

Linda Duffett-Leger, MN, BN, RN, BA

Project Director, MOMS Study

CHILD Research Program, http://www.unbf.ca/nursing/child/index.html

UNB Nursing Faculty, P.O. Box 4400, Fredericton, N.B., E3B 5A3


Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 5:12:49 PM

Subject: Need I say Bullshit about what the Irvings have to say about anything?

FYI Ms. Menard The RCMP were contacted twice about you and I

The GRC dudes just played dumb and hostile as usaual. so I told them what i told you on the phone Cya'll in court.

After all Murder is still a capital crime correct?

Subject:
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:02:35 -0400
From: "Murphy, Michael B. \(DH/MS\)" MichaelB.Murphy@gnb.ca
To: motomaniac_02186@yahoo.com


January 30, 2007

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Mr. David Amos

Dear Mr. Amos:

This will acknowledge receipt of a copy of your e-mail of December 29, 2006 to Corporal Warren McBeath of the RCMP.

Because of the nature of the allegations made in your message, I have taken the measure of forwarding a copy to Assistant Commissioner Steve Graham of the RCMP "J" Division in Fredericton.

Sincerely,

Honourable Michael B. Murphy

No comments: