Sunday, April 27, 2008

Maritime and Yankee arseholes

Remember Oct 3rd, 2006 People Link to the Documents

While you were heading off to the Lt Gov's digs to party with your
liberal buddies after I too k your photo with your CBC pals in front
of the "Old Maison"

I told ya long ago I had an interesting spit and
chew with your little lawyer hero Bernie Lord and a bunch of his Boyz
beside the Centennial Building after I had walked on by the very dumb
"Not so Good" Dr. Ed the horse's arse from Apohaqui.

Remember Blogger.?

some of his old cabinet ministers should affirmed to you little Bernie
threatened to sue me and I begged him to.

Where as you delted my
comments perhaps you should ask them or his old body guards what else
was said.

As far a Collins goes perhaps you should ask him about my
conversation with him while I was staying on Werner Bock's farm before
the writ was dropped in Moncton for you little Lord's old seat.

As far as Minister Mikey Murphy's comment about the Madawaska Mofia
goes Murphy only proves that he and Collins must be certified members
of the Moncton Morons and his comment is merely a case of the pot
calling the kettle black.

We all know that whether the MLA is a PC or
liberal they are all as crooked as hell.

Wally Stiles and his little
wife proved that when they crossed the floor and he became a cabinet
minister just like Belinda and Emmerson did years ago.

Did they not?

However all that said I must give the little devil his due.

If the
fight in the bar is why Collins is being brought to court and the
reason for the fight was what was reported in the corrupt corporate
media, then my hat is off to Collins.

Im my humble opinion if he did
not try to deck the nasty bastard he would not be much of a father in
my book.

Sometimes getting locked up or being maliciously prosecuted
is the right thing for a proud and honourable father to do.

We all
know why I believe this statement don't we?

blogger , why you are playing games with me before you find yourself
arrested is what I would like to know.

I am quite likely the only dude
that can save your nasty arse with you next kick at the carn of worms
called a justice system.

Rest assured all your Fake Left friends in
Fat Fred City will not back you up.

However why should I either?

From
my point of view you deserve to be arrested if only for your slander
of me and your deliberate assistance to the cover up of many crimes
including murder.

N'EST PAS?

Obviously I have emailed this and blogged it in my own domain as I
usually do for the true record of course EH?

Look for it under the one
about Maritime and Yankee arseholes.

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos


Charles Leblancs Other Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008
Jason Cooling former Bodyguard to Bernard Lord hauls Chris Collins
into court!!!


Collins_Chris



My God? Lots of violence going on lately?

The Liberals sent three bouncers after me.

The Liberals associate me with the murder of a young girl.

The Liberals ordered Dan Bussieres to assault New Brunswckers at the
Legislature.

Lots of violence going on in the Capital.

Now this????

The charges are laid after they had a fist fight in the washroom at a
bar in Fredericton.

I always believe New Brunswick was a peaceful place to live?

The Liberal policies are changing all this?

Fascism? You tell me?


PM 0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]


Donald Brett Carson found not guilty!!!

IS THERE ANYMORE IRVING'S BLOGGERS LEFT????
CAN IVAN COURT BE ELECTED THE NEW MAYOR OF SAINT John?


92-3 FREDFM PRIZE TRIP TO CUBA WAS A HUGE DISASTER...

Is the P.C. Party responsible for Ashley Smith's d?

JEANNOT VOLPE IS GOING TO SUE MIKE MURPHY FOR CALL...

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS???
The flood in Fredericton by the Saint John River

Is Hilary Montbourquette from 92-3 FREDFM and the ...
92-3 FREDFM MANAGER WAS VERY RUDE TO BLOGGER!!!


Subscribe to

No comments: