|From:||Byron Prior (email@example.com)|
|Sent:||April 16, 2009 11:02:57 PM|
|Cc:||firstname.lastname@example.org; Croft Woodruff (email@example.com); Andrea Binns (firstname.lastname@example.org); James Zaretzki (email@example.com); Paul Perrier (firstname.lastname@example.org); chris rice (email@example.com); Peaceact@mail.democracyinaction.org; firstname.lastname@example.org; Peace2all (email@example.com); skshydro (firstname.lastname@example.org); craig batley (email@example.com); The Unstoppable Coach Frankie Picasso (firstname.lastname@example.org); Brasscheck TV (email@example.com); Janet Cresswell (firstname.lastname@example.org); Olga Scully (email@example.com); Robert Cumby (firstname.lastname@example.org); Love For Life Mailing List (email@example.com); Stefan Blaschke (firstname.lastname@example.org); email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; barry davis (email@example.com); Jack Hook (firstname.lastname@example.org); email@example.com; Tamlie1@aol.com; Alex Machidon (firstname.lastname@example.org); email@example.com; Phyllis Hollett (firstname.lastname@example.org); Richard Harris (email@example.com); Angela Fuson (firstname.lastname@example.org); Pedersen, Angela \(Equal Parenting Cycle Trek - US\) (email@example.com); Rini Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org); Lori R. Price (email@example.com); firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; Pamela Farnsworth (firstname.lastname@example.org); email@example.com; Preckel (firstname.lastname@example.org); Sara Frahm (email@example.com); Derrick Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
7. In early May of 2006 Norman Doyle Conservative MP from Newfoundland spoke to Byron Prior, in front of Parliament Building, took his papers and promised Byron that he will hand deliver them to the new Minister of Justice Vic Toews, see; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Doyle and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vic_Toews. He came back to Byron later in a day to tell him that he hand delivered these papers and left them on Vic Toews' desk.
8. On May 15, 2006 Byron Prior was approached by Tim Marshall than sitting Minister of Justice for Newfoundland and Labrador and four other men from Newfoundland and Labrador Ministry of Justice. They encouraged Byron Prior to keep up his fight for justice, see; http://www.assembly.nl.ca/members/cms/memberdetail.asp?MemberID=30. Now we know that Marshall family had their own score to settle with Alex T. Hickman over the contract murder of Dr. Mary-Anne Marshall. Now we also know that Tim Marshall who met Byron Prior in Ottawa held a meeting with federal officials in Justice department in Ottawa in May 2006 discussing not only Byron Prior's case but also contract murder of Dr. Mary-Anne Marshall in 2004 arranged by Alex T. Hickman.
9. After Tim Marshall went back to St. John's he put a lot of pressure on you Danny to have Hickman prosecuted for abuse of Prior family. He in fact was a part of coalition to have you turfed out Danny as you were so stupid to screw Loyola Sullivan's daughter who at the time was going out with your own son.
10. You Danny would not take it without a fight so in June 2006, you started a war in Newfoundland Legislature accusing Ed Byrne and others politicians of corruption, and you forced Ed Byrne out of your cabinet see; http://www.cbc.ca/canada/newfoundland-labrador/story/2006/06/22/nf-williams-byrne-20060622.html
11. By December of 2006 you have successfully managed to quell that rebellion by forcing Loyola Sullivan to quit politics and by moving Tim Marshall out of Minister of Justice portfolio into finance. see: http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20061230/Loyola_Sullivan_061230/20061230?hub=Politics
12. I January of 2007 you nominated your flunkies Tom Osborne, who was not even a lawyer as new Minister of Justice of Newfoundland and Labrador, see: http://www.assembly.nl.ca/members/cms/memberdetail.asp?MemberID=33
13. In January of 2007 CBC published information that Alfred Marshall filed a civil lawsuit against Dr. David Craig and the Waterford Hospital see: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/newfoundland-labrador/story/2007/01/24/suicide-suit.html?ref=rss
14. After October 2007 elections, you Danny, nominated your buddy from your old law firm Jerome Kennedy, Q.C. as a Justice Minister to keep lid on things, see; http://www.pcparty.nf.net/jeromekennedy.htm
15. "ABC," (Anything But Conservative), campaign in 2008, that you waged in fall of 2008 had nothing to with your alleged dislike of Stephen Harper or his policies toward Newfoundland and Labrador, it was a plain retaliation for Norman Doyle starting a coup against you Danny in May 2006 that had to quelled by you by selectively exposing and selectively prosecuting corruption of your political opponents. You knew that in case CPC gains a majority they will retaliate against you. Your "ABC" effort was successful enough that Harper never got the majority in October 14, 2008 elections but he nevertheless scared you by winning more seats than you expected so in order to mend fences with Harper right after federal elections you shuffled your cabinet on October 30, 2008 and you put Tim Marshall back into Justice Minister position.
All of it was nice and good Danny but now it seems that the political climate has changed quite dramatically and it seems to me at least that you might fall a victim of your own sword. Your fingers are all over the cover-up of Dr. Mary-Anne Marshall's murder and worse still they are all over Byron Prior prosecution.
Your minion Justice Orr who got appointed to the judicial bench for his various services in support of drug traffickers in NL already said in court that he found Byron Prior guilty. Your other minion and contract murderer Dr. David Craig already said in court that he recommends locking Byron Prior in psycho ward of Waterford Hospital and he also recommends pumping Byron with Pimozide (orap) see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide.
Danny, if your goons do what they said in court that they will, do you honestly believe that you will get away with all of that??
Canadian justice system has many of their own problems that they have to cope with and covering up for child rapist and murderer is not something that they can afford at the moment, especially now when they can throw old Hickman and you Danny under the wagon and score badly needed brownie points with Stephen Harper who will be around for a long time.
Karol Karolak P. Eng.
Prime Minister Paul Martin chats with Quebec Premier Jean Charest as Premiers Dalton McGuinty (left) of Ontario and British Columbia's Gordon Campbell chat in the background during a break in the First Ministers Conference on Health in Ottawa Tuesday Sept 14, 2004.(CP PHOTO/Tom Hanson)
Karol Karolak P. Eng.
1003 – 3125 Queen Frederica Drive
Mississauga, Ont. L4Y 3A6
Phone (905) 804 9564,
August 4, 2007.
Hon. Wally Oppal, Q.C.
Attorney General of British Columbia
PO Box 9044
STN PROV GOVT
I am writing this letter to you just to give you a fair warning. In not so distant future you might have on your hands a problem so big that it would make current Picton’s Trial into a child’s play by comparison. The name of your potential problem is newly appointed;
Dr. Lionel Trevor Young
Professor and Chair, Department of Psychiatry
University of British Columbia
Department of Psychiatry
2255 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver BC V6T 2A1
If you would like to know of a magnitude of your potential problem you might wish to consult with your colleague the Honourable Gordon Campbell, BC Premier, and ask him about Premier’s Conference held in Ottawa in September of 2004. At that time our ex-Prime Minister the Right Hon. Paul Martin Jr. made an attempt to defuse brewing scandal involving Dr. Eric Hood and Inuit of Baffin Island by organising televised Conference on “Fixing a Healthcare for a Generation” and offering to spend 800 million dollars to improve healthcare of Canadian Inuit population. I just happen to break up that farce by leaking relevant documents to Premiers of all provinces.
Premier Campbell most probably could tell you some juicy details about a very memorable dinner, which was held following day two of that Conference at 24 Sussex Drive, and lasted until 3:00 am.
I am sending you copies of relevant documents regarding Drs, Trevor Young and Eric Hood.