Friday, August 17, 2007

N.S. Barrister"s Society LAWyers

To the Nova Scotia Barristers” Society & Nova Scotia Law Society.

but i live in N.B. the Government knew what was to take place in 1994 by the look at the files.

Dear Sir or madan



I have File a Complaints in New Brunswick about the return of my File and Documents on a law firm Lawyer in New Brunswick, and now have to make a Complaints all so on two Nova Society lawyers as well.



Now I am not a lawyer ,but have to be in court Monday February 26,2007 on a motion that has come about on a expropation case that a deciton come down on June 3,2005. now I will sent you a attachment of a letter that I received from the New Brunswick Law Society. Dated October 25,2006



This Email letter from a Robert Pineo to my New Brunswick Lawyer Mr. Jamie Eddy . now there been over 90 days that has pass. obvious mr pineo and Mr.Douglas Caldwell would know with my own appell of the File F/C/328/00 and the Action on the Goodwin Matter file F/C187/04 they should know I would need my File and Documents back ameedley, Now they move these File to Nova Scotia with out my Knogles. When I went to the Fredericton to have a look at what was in my files on May,of 2004,when the lawyers had me doing Undertaking , Mr.Eddy told me that the N.S lawyer Doug Caldwell had then move to his Office, so I ask Mr.Eddy to show me what he Had there, he gave me 2 file folder to look at in a roon by my self, I was looking through the folders when I seen a Email memo that more then less said.”” Move the files to our torol office to make it more Diffucule for Richard to see then. So I ask Mr.eddy what up with this, he grab the Documents and said that should be in there. And told me that is his files , I was very upset an left. I call him up the next day and left a message on his phone recording ask for a copy of the letter I seen .but never received one. Now if the Defend is aselffull on this Motion because I can not put a propter stetment of claim in. and there been over six year sent he ben let go. What am I to do. Please have my files return to me as I think there real purtunts to the Goodwin Matter File F/C/187/04 Thank you in avance.







Your Truly_____________________

Richard A.Harris February,21,2007

My phone Number is 1 506-460-8099

No comments: