Friday, August 31, 2007

New Brunswick Expropriation Act. the game or gang

May 9, 2007

VIA Fax : 453-9600


Patterson Law
Barristers and Solicitors
10 Church Street
Truro, N.S
B2N 5B9

Attn: Robert Pineo

Dear Mr. Pineo


Re: Letter to Mr. Richard Harris from Douglas Caldwell on April 20/2007 and Taxation of Bill of Costs: Richard Harris V. Province of New Brunswick

I confirm receipt from Mr. Caldwell of a letter advising that you will conduct of the matter of taxation of my account for fees and disbursements.

I reiterate my previous instructions to neither settle nor tax this account without express instructions from me.

I also wish to be advised in writing of your opinion as to the realist amounts that are recoverable from the Province of New Brunswick as legal costs in this case.

There after , I will communicate further with you about this matter.

On May 4/07 I had a phone call from Miss Fisher on more files at your office.
She also asks about other files that may be in the 6 boxes that was return to me.

Finally, I request that you provide to me the Affidavit referred to in your e-mail of October 24,2006, to Mr. Jamie Eddy, which affidavit is said to have been delivered to David Eidt, solicitor for the Province of New Brunswick, said to be in support of the submitted draft bill of costs.

Sincerely,

Richard A. Harris.

No comments: