Monday, January 01, 2007

Need a Lawyer Help to Move these Cases of ???hold

Sent Letter by Mail To Richard A Harris ,at 721 Irvine street, Apt.#40 Fredericton NB. E3A,3E8 or call 506-260-7960 .I need help to find these 4 pending Taxations victims as to this letter October 24,2006 ?

Four expropriated Cases of the NS lawyers getting sponsor by NB Tax payers to take people property away.

Not counting Any of my Day to day COST from 1997 to 2006 and the on going Costs .Look at the Goodwin matter . ? Court File no: F/C/187/04

Look what took place on or about February ,1,/2000. The meeting that was arrange by Douglas Caldwell ,Rex Tucker, and Now Government lawyer John B .Logan.

Now by this time ,Rex Tucker had sends around 200 Email letter looking for information how Goodwin Draft Report was more or less saying ,if I built 18 housing unit , and sold all 18 propley With New homes ,I would make some 13,000 of each unit. Now back in 1997 ,I don't believed
that you could get a new 12 thousand sq-foot home any ware for less then
one hundred and fifteen thousand Dollars .Now this would Equal =twomillion and seventy thousand in real estate sales dollars.
Now I built my first new home in year 1973., and in 1993 the property Tax Assessment Equal 130,000.thousand dollars in 1993. In 1974 ,I was only 22,year Old,with dream of having a future in 1977,I incorporate

H.A.R.Construction limited as you can see I had over 20 year Experience, by 1997 in the Construction business,? I had bid on Million Dollars Jobs ,and had come in second place ,more then onces.

PATTERSON,PALMER , NS .Lawyers BILL Equal $153,828.69 NB, Patterson,Palmer,Lawyers Bill =$42,921.42 Total of oustanding Lawyers bill of there costs =$212,359.86


Now look at the McLeod Case of Cost of Taxations on June ,22,2000 Patterson,Palmer,Hunt,Murphy $201,228.01 W.H. Goodwin Account = $83,350.24 total =$333,333.01 ?

Now look at Counsel on PPHM letter Head= Hon,M.Douglas Young . p.c. Now is this left over Sponsorshit or Sponsorship, will Graham shake up the office of the Attorney General or will he pass the buck on to T.J Burk Question: when did the N.B.Government Knew what was to take place in almost all EXPROPRIATION Cases.??

The Second ISSUE Will I get to look at NS lawyer Robert Pineo AFFIDAVIT,?

OR will it be like when I ask the Minister Denis Landry for Information about the four lane corrdoor Survey work.? when was it Done.? Was it before December 11,1996, or in March 1997.? When did they have plans to move the Alinement.??

Did TRA Food, Get wind of changes. ?

The third ISSUE will I be Allow to enter AFFIDAVIT with my Bill ?

Like the one I had ready to enter At discovery in 2004 , sign by Commissioner of Oaths on March 16,2004 .

But now I will need to get a updated one ,as soon as I get my 10 bankers boxes of file back.???? When will this Be.

Is there any one out there that would have time to help me on these Matters. look at,,this,http://canlii.org/
http://canlii.org/nb/laws/index.html

http://www.pattersonlaw.ca/lawyer.cfm?id=118

http://www.pattersonpalmer.ca/lawyers/lawyer_cv.cfm?id=99

No comments: