Thursday, January 11, 2007

Letter to Goodwin Lawyer,Dear Mr.Hugh Cameron

Re:W.H.Goodwin &co.ltd.,et al.ats.H.A.R.Construction Limited ,et al.Court file:No:F/C/187/04

I am still trying to retain a Lawyer and I believed with advice from different lawyers that I should be making yet further Amendments to the Notice of action with my Statement of Claim .

In reference to the Goodwin response to the N.B. Association of real Estate Appraisers at ,403 ,Regent Street, attn: Susan MacKenzie ,on page 7, ( Goodwin Quotes )., at the meeting of February 1,2000 , W.H.Goodwin Agreed to produce the Complete Appraisal in a Self Contained Format.

This is not the type of Appraisal he told me he would be doing for me in November 17,1998 . He said ,he would be doing a Sub-division approach to Value .

Fact: there are only six type of Appraisals , Now I supplies Goodwin Lawyer with the three pages
out of the Babineau Report or File Notes that was used in Court ,on March 2005. Now if Goodwin was not doing a sub-division approach to Value, then why did he have me going to Hitchman, land,Surveyors to supplies a drawing of what was left. (before & After.) Look at the Hitchman invoice to Richard Harris of March 1999 . (same drawing that Babineau used in his report ) Fact: did the Government people Know what my Intention and land used was .

Fact: look at my letter to Denis Landry Minister of D.O.T. Looking for Right to Information .?

Fact: look at letter to Mr.Harris of November 28,2006, from Denis Landry ,where he pass the buck to the Office of the Attorney General Legal Services Branch . (lawyer David D Eidt. )
Fact: dozes the Department of Transportation Have thing to Hide.


Fact:December 13,2006 letter to Mr.Harris from Office of the Attorney General,from David D. Eidt.? we will not be answering any of the of your Letter.?? now look at Site. Http://canlii.org/ what did John Raymond Know about the Lawyers Patterson Palmer,Hunt,Murphy Law Firm.

No comments: