Monday, March 30, 2009

No Justice in Canada>???

My family was destroyed as young children by Incest, Child Rape and Abuse of
every kind in a small town of 2500 people.

Supreme Court Judges, Politicians
and RCMP are involved and in a position of " Conflict of Interest" and pay a
hooker, their mother, to keep quiet, in this case, in Newfoundland.

Their
names and why are evident on Harrietts Customer List at this Website;
http://maxpages.com/sexualabuse & www.youtube.com/cdnjusticedelayed

Before our Premier Danny Williams entered Politics, he and his Law Firm
represented me, when he was elected his Firm returned my File and wished me
Good Luck finding another Lawyer.

No-one in Newfoundland will represent me
since and the last Lawyer I asked told me, If any lawyer in Newfoundland
represents you, it will be the last job they do in this province.
Newfoundland.

On Febuary 02/09 at 10 AM in Provincial Court with Judge David Orr the
victim, me, will be further persecuted for telling the truth and this system
will protect the criminal, Alex Hickman.

My Government appointed lawyer told
me she won't even ask for a DNA test to prove the TRUTH.

Once again NL.
courts will knowingly convict the wrong person.

The Judge, David Orr knows
he can't convict me legally of any wrong doing,

I'm telling the truth, so he
has ordered a Psychiatric evaluation on April 03/09 and try to have a Doctor
confine me in a Mental Hospital in St. John's to prevent me from returning
to Ottawa with my information Protest and the truth about the Newfoundland

Legal System..

Home.htm

Remember - It's All About Truth!

"Thy Word is Truth!" - John 17:17

"[T]he LORD…cometh to judge the earth: He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with His TRUTH." Psalms 96:13. Truth is immutable! Should all nations of the earth gather together against truth, yet shall truth break forth in Victory! Not even the gates of hell can prevail against it!

The Lie vs. Truth



No comments: